School Year Enrollment Procedure
The following outlines the procedure to enroll a child at Wheels of Life School. Adjustments and modifications to these procedures may be made at the discretion of the Head of School as warranted by specific circumstances.
1. Call the school at 360-393-1652 to request information.
2. Arrange a tour of the school. We will be available at any stage of inquiry to discuss the school philosophy and classroom program in detail.
3. Pick up application at school or download here.
4. Parents submit the completed application, all other necessary forms, and a deposit to reserve placement. Half payment for the materials fee and first month’s tuition is due prior to the first day of class.
Wheels of Life School is dedicated to partnering with families and the individualized educational process of each child. We have many options that can work for your families educational plan. Siblings recieve a 10% discount for the second and third child.
The tuition rates for the 2012-2013 (Sept – June) school year are as follows:
5 days = $6000 per year $250.00 supply fee 0 volunteer hours
4 days = $5200 per year $250.00 supply fee 20 volunteer hours per year
- 3 days = $4000 per year $200.00 supply fee 15 volunteer hours per year
- 1 day = $1,600 per year $100.00 supply fee 5 volunteer hours per year (Tues. Wed, Thur.)
PLACED BASED EDUCATION DAY
Mondays, for 10 weeks $300.00 per quarter
Friday Cooperative Learning Days/Workshop days $120.00 monthly
Monday “little spokes” for babies, toddlers, and preschool age with adult 5 weeks $50.00 First session free 10am-Noon
Wheels of life is an Approved MP3 site. We welcome Homeschool families!
There is a supply fee, which includes most field trips and photo portfolio.
Half due at beginning of school year, the other half due at winter break.
Wheels of Life’s goal is to include all children who are likely to benefit from our program regardless of ability to pay. We offer a limited program of tuition assistance, work trade and parent cooperative hours for tuition reduction. Please contact the Lead Learner to find financial ways to help your family get the education you desire.